Thursday, September 07, 2006


Mixed Up

Camera: Canon 10D
ISO: 100
F/: 22


In this photograph I was shooting for fashion or should I say a new style. I wanted to do the whole fancy black dress with red converses. The shot actually turned out the way I wanted it with the colors and the contrast. My model was even patient with me as it took me around two hours to finish the shoot; but I guess you get something great when the both of you are shooting for hours and having fun.

© 2006 Jean N. Eldridge

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

Jean,
you did an awesome job shooting this. I really enjoyed the cropping, of this particular shot. And Her skin is a beautiful tan tone. Also, I love how the black dress and white background really make the red chuck's stand out! great job!

10:02 PM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love the black dress with the red shoes, great idea and I love the cropping on the model

8:35 AM, January 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home